Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Elegance Christening ensemble #2

The Elegance Christening Ensemble comes in three color choices for the class and kits. I only have the pink and white one made up
so I have to make another one in the ivory and white combination. The other one is all white. It's a good time to go over the instructions, get more photos and generally tidy everything up in preparation of teaching the class at Sewing at the Beach 2018.

I've been busy ordering supplies.
Preparing and drafting the 6-9 month size in for printing the pattern.
And finally starting construction of the ivory and white christening gown.
There is so much to do preparing a class but it's all fun, creative and challenging. I love that!

1 comment:

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!