Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Sewing Boutique

I just got back from teaching two classes for the Magnolia Stitchers, a SAGA chapter, in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The classes were held in The Sewing Boutique, whose owner, Linda Patterson, is a member of the chapter. What a wonderful place (and tempting place) to have a class!

There are bolts of wonderful fabric in a few rooms.
And lots of trims.
And really great notions....I bought a few, too!
If you're in the area, please stop in a see the merchandise in the store...there's something everywhere you look and then some! The store is located right off of I-20 at 1982 South Frontage Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180. The phone number is 601-630-3303. I'm sure they would love to see you stop in! More photos in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!