Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Friday, December 6, 2019

Kitting for Classes

Oh my goodness, just when I think I can get ready for all the family to descend on us for the holidays I have to make kits. Kits for Stitchin' at the Beach 2020 in Myrtle Beach in early January. Lots of kits, lots of ordering supplies to include replacement printer cartridges to print out more patterns and instructions. It's always a "nut roll" but fun to do. I just have to get it all done so I can clean up the dining room - my assembly workroom - to get ready for Christmas. Here's a view of the Summertime Baby Dress class kits in pink and blue (the blue pictured below).

The line up on the table....21 kits in all with silk ribbons, entredeux, laces, Swiss insertions...lots of goodies to sew!  And don't forget the luscious Swiss batiste!

And there's always paperwork involved.

Counting Mother of Pearl buttons...

And boxes on the floor corralling the kits and extra supplies to take to class...

It's going to be a fun week in January teaching and selling embroidery and sewing supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!