So I printed out the labels, then covered them in the Scotch Self-Seal Laminating Sheets
I cut the labels out, measured them and poked holes with my awl.
I used my handy dandy centering measuring tape to mark corresponding holes in the basket.
I poked holes into the baskets with the awl, and attached the labels with the brass fasteners.
Then I put all of the newly labeled and organized baskets on the shelves.....
This looks so much better, and it's easier to get out what I need when sewing. The entire project cost just under $16. Now it's back to the ivory and white Elegance Christening Ensemble. Perfect day for stitching!