Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Winner!

Stitching' at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC, is almost over. Everyone is having a wonderful time stitching, sewing and creating wonderful items including baby dresses, quilted wall hangings, purses and beautiful doll clothes. Sew much fun!

My Sewficiently Sewing Machine Mat class was a success. Here are some photos of ladies hard at work. Several of them later finished their mats in their hotel rooms.
The students chose some really pretty and colorful fabric combinations.



And I had made a complete set of a Sewficient Machine Mat, matching Project Bag, Beaded Scissor Fob and a small coordinating pair of scissors as a raffle prize. One of my very good friends won it!
Congratulations, Patty, I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of the set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!