I laid out the pre-quilted fabric side by side to see if I had enough fabric. I had to make a bit of double fold bias tape from my scraps, too.
I started from the top with the hook and loop tape (under the bias folded tape) and the first double pocket. I like to use a decorative stitch to attach the bias tape. I use my "chicken foot" stitch because it's not too dense which is good for see-through pockets out of vinyl. I changed thread colors to mix and match the fun fabrics.
Here's the finished product with plenty of room for my doll "ham" in the vinyl pocket, spray starch, spray bottle, "rollie" for all of those pesky threads that stick to everything, and best of all, a cute pincushion that's attached with hook and loop tape so I can take it wherever I need.
I have everything I need right at my fingertips when pressing and ironing,
and all sewn up in one afternoon.