Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

SAGA California Stitch-In Retreat

I'm pleased and excited to be going to California 21-23 June with the Smocking Arts Guild of America for the California Stitch-In Retreat to teach two special classes. The first is my Lingerie and Jewelry Cases Class. Beautiful silk fabrics, black French lace, silk ribbon embroidery all add up to a special set of coordinated travel accessories.
The other class I'll be teaching is the very popular Beaded Strawberry Scissor Case Class. This is an all hand class and always fun to "paint with beads" on the strawberries, again on beautiful silk fabrics!
Why don't you join me for three days of relaxing, fun-filled classes in beautiful California? I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!