Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Dovo's!

It's that time of year when I order lots of supplies for the upcoming SAGA Convention (this link is the classes) and the EGA Nartional Seminar....and other workshops I will be teaching. It's almost like Christmas with boxes and bolts arriving at the house. Today was a special day: the box of Dovo scissors arrived thanks to Bill, our UPS delivery man!

I always love opening these boxes that come all the way from Solingen, Germany.
They're always packed so carefully and neatly.
It's exciting to open each blue and red box inside to see what I ordered...even if I've ordered them many times before.
Scissors, shears and scissor cases...even serrated scissors on the right of the photo.
Then there are the specialty embroidery scissors in the beautiful mauve leather cases. And the diminutive (but powerful) lace scissors on the right.
And. oh my, MORE Scissors. Some for lefties, others for hardanger, and more curved ones. So many to choose from!  I call it scissor love. If you can't wait to see me at one of the venues, then travel over to my website and peruse the selection. If you don't see what you want you can always send me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!