Life is indeed a stitch!
Berryhill Heirlooms and Susie Gay present techniques, heirloom sewing, hand embroidery and other musings. Come and join in the fun with Susie, a Home Economist, and savor a little rest from your hectic day...and yes, it's a Degree she uses every day!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Sewing at the Beach 2018

I'm done...submitted my classes a week ago for the next Sewing at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC, in January 2018! I'll be debuting two new classes. The Elegance Christening Ensemble, a three piece christening outfit with an Overdress, Underdress and matching Bonnet. Fine machine work and beautiful hand embroidery for this one!
And the Springtime Jewelry Bag Class with luscious colors in silk ribbon embroidery, beading and the Beaded Hedebo Edge Stitch. And don't forget the two-color cord and tassels.

There will be lots of teachers and wonderful classes to choose from. I would love to see you there in January 2018!

1 comment:

Send me your comments and thoughts..I would love to hear from you!